As the roofing industry continues to grow, so too does the number of large-scale trade shows for architects, builders, contractors, engineers and remodelers.
The 2019 International Roofing Expo in Nashville, Tennessee is no exception. With over 1,000 exhibitors expected, you won’t want to miss out on the opportunity to connect with long-time industry leaders.
To prepare you for the trade show, we took a look at the schedule and spotlighted a few must-see sessions.
1. Benefits of Using Self-Adhered Membranes and Vapor Barriers in the Commercial Roofing Industry (David Martiny)
Self-adhered membranes are becoming more popular in commercial and residential roofing to improve installation productivity.
For this reason, we’re excited to attend Benefits of Using Self-Adhered Membranes and Vapor Barriers in the Commercial Roofing Industry.
If you’re interested in understanding the contractor benefits, and how to optimize installation time, temperature and humidity range, this is the session for you.
2. Roof Assembly Selection and Design Trends for 2019 (Derek Nickum)
There are several distinct themes residential and commercial roofing companies should keep an eye on in the new year, including design.
We’re interested in hearing from Derek Nickum at Johns Manville Roofing Systems (@JohnsManville) on Roof Assembly Selection and Design Trends for 2019.
If you’re looking for ways to expand your service offerings, this is the session for you.
3. Contractor to Contractor: Technology Innovation Panel (Heidi Ellsworth)
In today’s connected world, roofers are finding plenty of opportunities to embrace technology innovation.
We’re looking forward to hearing from the following presenters during the Contractor to Contractor: Technology Innovational Panel:
- Greg Wallick – Best Roofing (@Best_Roofing)
- Heidi Ellsworth – HJE Consulting Group
- Josey Parks – J Wales Enterprises
- Ken Kelly – Kelly Roofing (@KellyRoofing)
- Michelle Boykin – Rackley Roofing Company, Inc. (@RackleyRoofing)
- Steve Little –KPost Roofing & Waterproofing
If you’re interested in identifying what technologies progressive roofers are using to help their business, this is the session for you.
Visit Hy-Tech Products at the International Roofing Expo– Booth 224
As you organize your agenda for the event, we invite you to stop by our booth to see what Hy-Tech Products has to offer, including:
- All the roofing tools you rely on from manufacturers you trust.
- A huge inventory of generators, roof drains, hand tools and much more.
In the meantime, we invite you to schedule an on-site meeting with a Hy-Tech Products roofing expert.